miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2017

I don't even like movies.

I watch the same movies every night
to try and keep you out of my mind
I keep failing every time
when did you become a part of my life?

I keep drowning in my dreams
I keep running just to lose my feet
try to touch your face but you slip
through my fingers into my lips.

Tried to talk about it with a friend
they laughed and said
'you'll be fine,
you just wait'

the smoke from a cigarrete keeps me up
I can't sleep 'cause it smells so bad
will you ever call me back?
will I ever stop talking about us?

I see the city lights fading
my neighbours watch me cry
I tell them I'm alright
but they know you're not around.

I watch the same movies every night
I watch you fade, you watch me cry.
I watch the same movies every night
I say "Us", you just say "I".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario