sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

15

I take a deep breathe and I walk through the doors. It's the morning of my very first day. I say "Hi" to my small group of friends I ain't seen in a while. Try and stay out of everybody's way. I'm gonna be here for the next three years, hoping one of those senior boys will wink at me and say "You know, I haven't seen you around before"
Cause now I'm fifteen, and if somebody tells me they love me, I'm gonna believe them. And I'm fifteen, feeling like there's so much to figure out. So I count to ten, take it in, this is life before I know who I'm gonna be. Fifteen.
I sit in class next to a brownhead named Delfina, and soon enough we're best friends. Im laughing at the other girls, who think they're so cool, I'll be out of here as soon as I can. I know in my life I'll do things greater than dating the boy on the football team.
But all I want is to be wanted, wish I could stop myself from thinking like that.
I won't forget to love before I fall, but if I do, I'll know that time can heal most anything.
I haven't found who i'm supposed to be, because I'm only fifteen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario