miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Change my own mind.

I'm so glad you made time to see me, how's life? Tell me, how's your family? I haven't seen them in a while. You've been good; busier than ever. Small talk, work in the weather, your guard is up and I know why...
Because the last time you saw me still burns in the back of your mind...
You gave me roses and I left them there to die
So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying "I'm sorry for that night".And I go back to December all the time.
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missin' you, wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine.
And I go back to December, turn around and make it all right...
I go back to December all the time...
These days I haven't been sleeping, Stayin' up playing back myself leaving...
When your birthday passed and I didn't call. Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times, I watched you laughin' from the passenger side and realized I loved you in the fall...
And then the cold came, with the dark days when the fear crept into my mind...
You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye
And I go back to December, turn around, and change my own mind.
I go back to December all the time...
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile... So good to me, so right... And how you held me in your arms that September night; The first time you ever saw me cry.
Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming, but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right...
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't, so if the chain is on your door I understand...
I go back to December, turn around, and make it all right.
I go back to December, turn around, and change my own mind.
I go back to December all the time...



By: Taylor Swift

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario